Wednesday, August 1, 2007

DO YOU EVER FEEL INSIGNIFICANT

Do you ever feel insignificant? Do you ever ask yourself "What's the use" or "What's the difference"?

Check out what Roy Lessen has to say about it......

"When a stone is dropped into a lake,
It quickly disappears from sight—
But its impact leaves behind
A series of ripples that broaden
And reach across the water.
In the same way, the impact of
One life lived for Christ
Will leave behind an influence for good
That will reach the lives of
Many others."

Never forget what David wrote in Psalms 139:7-16
7 Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence?
8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
9 If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea,
10 even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast.
11 If I say, "Surely the darkness will hide me and the light become night around me,"
12 even the darkness will not be dark to you; the night will shine like the day, for darkness is as light to you.
13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
16 your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

God created you for that one very special Plan and Purpose and you were created in the image of God himself.

I love the old saying "God doesn't make junk". YOU ARE SOMEBODY SPECIAL!!!!!

No comments: